This integration provides a mechanism for you the client to synchronise your Strava
account to FitTrack, allowing automatic uploading from Strava to FitTrack. This
is beneficial for a number of reasons, as Strava provides a number of direct integrations
to fitness devices, such as Garmin, Suunto, FitBit and TomTom. For a full listed
of GPS devices supported via this process please see this link: Supported GPS Devices
Sign up for Strava
- Purchase a new device (or have an existing device).
- That device has a platform to upload workouts – Garmin Connect, TomTom MySports,
Suunto MovesCount etc.
- Create a profile on that platform and upload your workouts
- Create a profile on Strava - once logged in visit this link: Upload Devices your device data would then be synchronised to
- Create a profile on FitTrack
- The final step would be to connect your Strava account to FitTrack via this link:
Connect To Strava
This would then mean that any workout uploaded to your device platform would be
carried through to FitTrack automatically via Strava, making the whole experience
far more painless.
De-activate Strava – Fittrack integration
- Login to your Strava Profile
- Visit “Settings”
- Click on “My Apps”
- Fittrack will appear on the list of Apps and simply “Revoke Access”